A short exploration film created in with the help of the Dundas Museum on the ruins of Fishers Mill. The site was originally built as the Gore Grist Mill in 1834.
The Gore grist mill remained in operation until it was sold to the Fisher Family in 1863. The Fisher family re-tooled the mill, turning it into a pulp and paper mill, this was very common during that time period.
The Fisher pulp/paper mill remained in operation until 1929. After the mill was closed, the Dundas High School was errected on the East side of the property, where it still stands today.